Thursday, June 26, 2014

For Sale: 18mm Peninsular Project - SOLD!

Once, many years ago, I started the very same project I am doing in 40mm in 18mm. Using the amazing AB Miniatures I collected and recreated units from the light division in 1810. I even got so far as to paint up a element from the 95th Rifles. However, my father's failing eyesight has made 28mm un doable, much less 18mm. So, with deep regret I'm selling off this collection.

Purchase the Lt. Division including Riflemen (painted and unpainted), Light Infantry, Spanish Cacadores, British Hussars and French Light Infantry and I will throw in a unit of Cossacks for FREE! Contact me for a complete listing and final head count of the miniatures.

$35.00 - SOLD

Buyer pays USPS flat rate shipping. Will ship Internationally.


18mm AB Miniatures painted as 95th Rifles on metal stands

18mm AB Miniatures painted as 95th Rifles on metal stands

18mm AB Miniatures painted as 95th on metal stands

Here's what you get. Contact me for entire listing.



2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Nice blog!

    I'm interested in buying these if they are still available. I've also messaged you via your contact form. I can be reached as 'seb at seb palmer dot com'.

    Regards, Sebastian

    aquestionofscale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete